All Government Programs
First-Time Buyer, Rural and Veterans Programs
Ask us about our program
To improve your credit scores...
Starting with only...
500 Credit Scores!!!
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Contact us to analyze your options.
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Upto 90% financing for
Purchases of up to $830,000.
USDA Loans for moderate income Families
0% down payment - 100% financing
Foreign National Program without:
Residency, Social Security or Income in the US
Here’s how you can be sure to be ready to buy your dream home in the year 2018! Searching for the best mortgage lender in houston or real estate professional is not an easy task. Below are some of our best tips that you can use to efficiently plan out your home purchase:
1. First and before even begin searching for homes, you need to make sure that you check your credit scores. Keep in mind well known and heavily advertised online companies offering your scores are often misleading as scores are just estimates, not the Tri-Merge Scores used in the mortgage banking industry. Your credit score is crucial towards you being approved for a home loan since the lender takes a close look at not only your income, assets or employment history but also your middle credit score. Search for a lender which will allow you purchase a copy of Tri-Merge credit score so you don’t have to pull credit at several institutions to obtain a quote.
2. Second and no matter how appealing the thought of buying anything new might seem to be at that moment specially during the holidays, our recommendation is to wait. Doing so may eliminate your chance to purchase a house for another 2 or 3 more years. Buying on credit even with the stores’ promise of delayed future payments, the balance of your purchase and its monthly payment show up almost immediately under your credit report. So, if your desire is to become a home owner consult first with us whether your intended future purchases will affect your qualification chances.
3. Third save money at closing by asking your loan officer about available special incentive programs from preferred real estate agents and/or brokers which may help you save in some cases even $2,500 which you would need to otherwise pull from your pocket. Only one question may get you enough money to buy brand new appliances for free!
4. Be humble and loyal once you chose the lender and/or real estate professional you feel gives you best value after your complete a thorough research about market options. Buying a house is almost a full-time job for a brief period of time. In certain occasions, buyers’ bossy attitudes may discourage loan officer and/or real estate agents from going the extra mile searching incentives they could have obtained if had a nicer and humble attitude.
5. Last but certainly not the least, always research for the best mortgage lender in Houston and/or real estate agents offering best value. We cannot stress on the importance of this because as a homebuyer, there are a lot of things that you might not be aware of, therefore getting an agent who is trustworthy, informative and reputable is key!
Joan and his team were extremely helpful and really attentive to our needs while going through our loan process. They made sure the VA process went smoothly as well. I would recommend Clear Lending to all looking to buy a house.
Joan Gallardo, Elena, and the rest of the team at Clear Lending really impressed me from the beginning! They are the most honest, ethical, humble, and hardworking team I have ever come across. They are the true experts in the home mortgage/ lending industry. I met Joan after being jerked around by Quicken Loans for 2 months. Quicken tried to screw me over so bad with fees thinking I was not going to read any documents. They are pure scum! I was days away from closing when Quicken told me "Not everyone can afford a home". Then I called and spoke with Joan and within an hour, he told me that a home purchase was definitely doable. Being a first time home buyer, I was very nervous about the whole process, and more so having to go through it a second time. However, Joan worked tirelessly, like I've never seen before. He explained everything to me in detail and always answered when I called; something that is very important in my eyes. There was never any gimmicks, just truth. He was always optimistic even when I was down and feeling hopeless. The exceptional service that Joan and Clear Lending provided me was just beyond what words can explain. They definitely think of every single option before giving any glimpse of negativity. Clear Lending was able to get my debt to income approved and the bank to approve my loan; All in 1 month! One major hurdle that Joan assisted me with was with my employment. The day of my closing, I got word that I was laid off. I thought the deal was dead and I was going to lose all the money I had already put down. It was one of the worst possible things that could happen. I had given up! I had no hope! I could not close on that day, but Joan went as far as speaking with the bank, and seller's realtor to extend the contract. Once extended, I was blessed enough to find another job (same industry) the very next week and with a strong Verification of Employment, I was able to close on my home AND with a low interest rate that no one else can beat! I truly feel blessed to have worked with Joan and Clear Lending. Joan and the rest of the staff wholeheartedly care about their clients. I would not think twice about referring Joan and Clear Lending to anyone. I will forever remember the hard work and dedication Joan provided to me. With gratitude and so much appreciation, I want to thank everyone at Clear Lending. I am officially a home owner! And it's all because of your outstanding work ethic.
FROM GOOGLE: There’s only few people out there that would go ABOVE and BEYOND for a Customers needs! Words cannot express my deep appreciation for having found Joan Gallardo! Let’s just say, I was on the verge of loosing a big financial investment, I was dealing with a Lender that put me in a big financial strain as they kept delaying my closing date, I had zero confidence with the Lender and decided to find another source! I literally was expecting only a Miracle from above as at this stage of my loan I had less than 3 weeks to close on my home. When I say Joan was Godsend it’s a definite and true statement! I explained my situation to him in the hopes of a lender closing my loan with such short notice! Joan diligently worked on my loan day and night to meet the deadline! Who does that?!! No one really but Time was no barrier for him! 1am, 2am it didn’t matter, he worked on it! He almost even drove to the Lender I was using office location! I’ve never known someone as dedicated to their customer! I gave Joan a deadline of 10/31! Honestly I only expected a miracle to meet the deadline! Well thank God I’m overwhelmed and HAPPY to say today 10/31 I received my final closing docs and I’m a homeowner!! Please take my experience with Joan for anyone out there looking for a Lender or even a real estate agent JOAN GALLARDO is your Guy! He cares for his customers is dedicated and will do Everything in his willpower to get you into a house! Don’t settle for any promises of lenders out there! Do your due diligence first don’t fall into a situation as mine. I was thankfully blessed with an Amazing Loan officer and please be assured he will take care of all your needs or questions during your home loan and or home search process. I’m so grateful to have found him. If you need a home loan NOW, a prompt and highly knowledgeable loan officer contact JOAN GALLARDO!!