All Government Programs
First-Time Buyer, Rural and Veterans Programs
Ask us about our program
To improve your credit scores...
Starting with only...
500 Credit Scores!!!
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Contact us to analyze your options.
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Upto 90% financing for
Purchases of up to $830,000.
USDA Loans for moderate income Families
0% down payment - 100% financing
Foreign National Program without:
Residency, Social Security or Income in the US
Since 2002, Clear Lending has helped hundreds of clients follow the smoothest loan application process minimizing loan complications and assuring fastest loan approval. In most cases, it doesn’t make sense seeing homes until you are familiar what your monthly payment will be depending on areas you plan or wish to live.
• Down payment: Most loans require a down payment. FHA Programs require 3.5% down payment, Conventional Programs typically require 5% and Jumbo or Portfolio loans may start at 10% down payment depending on loan terms. Generally, a higher down payment means better loan terms and a lower interest expense on the mortgage.
• Qualifying for a loan: Clear Lending will help you assess how much you can afford based on your income, employment history, education, assets (e.g., bank account balances, other property, insurance policies, pension funds), and debt requirements. We will check your credit report before the underwriter sees it to clear up any potential issues.
• The right loan for you: You should not spend i.e. $300,000 on the purchase of a house just because we tell you qualify for a $300,000. Better instead and based on your Family priorities tells us what is your ideal monthly payment including taxes and insurance and we will help determine the loan amount you will be comfortable with.
Unless you’re paying cash, you will need a loan and thus a pre-approval from a bank or lender. Sellers will only consider and give priority to best qualified bidder. A prequalification letter is the weakest way to assure seller your loan will be approved should your bid offer be accepted. A pre-approval letter provides more piece of mind to seller as it means buyer provided loan officer income and asset originals plus obtained a credit report. With income/asset/credit information, a loan officer runs the application thru Automated Underwriting System (AUS) to obtain an Approve/Eligible result response. Best of all form it’s a Conditional Approval in which underwriter has actually received income/asset/credit originals and issued a conditional approval. Clear Lending will get you fully approved even before you have seen your first house. This way and once you find your dream house your chances will be highest.
Loan Closing/Prepaid Costs and Terms:
Keep in mind the interest rate is as important as many other aspects of the loan process that need to be analyzed at application. This is why Clear Lending goes over every single closing cost such as owner’s/lender’s title policy, tax/insurance escrows and government, lender, attorney, processing, survey, appraisal, tax certificate or service fees. Also Clear Lending will go over different loan programs so best possible option is chosen. Other issues could potentially be repairs required on the property to secure financing. Clear Lending will help clear these conditions and others so the transaction can close.
Select a Texas REALTOR®:
Selecting a Texas REALTOR® will help you save time and money by researching properties based on loan criteria secured by Clear Lending. Ask us for our recommendations as we know several neighborhood expert agents whom have helped hundreds of happy clients.
Before you start seeing homes, consider:
• Location: Choosing the right location is key. How close or far you want to be from your job, shopping centers, kid’s schools or entertainment?
• Home style: Do you want to enjoy the space a Single Family Residence offers as well as fewer restrictions to customize your home or prefer a condo offering amenities without the need of yard work.
• Property age: Inventory homes provide better insights of its neighborhood qualities as yards are mature and more established; then depending how old house is it may require more or less maintenance. In contrast, brand new homes will require less maintenance but then you may not end up liking how neighborhood evolves over time.
Make an Offer:
Once your Texas REALTOR® agent has found the perfect house according to area of choice and price criteria, he or she will prepare an offer “make sense” handling negotiations with your best interests in mind organizing inspections and option periods.
Close the Deal:
After sometime of research and decision-making, transaction will close at the title company's office. The title closing agent will ask you to sign many documents not before explaining each one. At closing, you will be required to bring cashier's check (cash to close), sign Closing Document itemizing all closing costs (the lender will have given you a copy in advance). In return, you will receive a deed, transferring ownership rights to you.
Congratulations!!! Now you are a happy home owner.
Don't wait any longer and find out how much you can get Pre-Approved for.
Whether you are considering purchasing or refinancing an existing FHA mortgage loan, Clear Lending can help you. Simply complete our secure and encrypted Pre-Approval Form online and we will contact you right away to review best options for you.
This advertisement is not an offer for an extension of credit. Programs available only to qualified borrowers. Programs subject to change without notice. Underwriting terms and conditions apply. Some restrictions may apply.
Por medio de la presente, queremos enfatizar nuestro agradecimiento por tu trabajo, colaboración, profesionalismo y dedicación a nuestra petición de crédito para la compra de nuestra casa, créelo y lo enfatizo que estamos tan agradecidos por tu ayuda. Que dios te llene de bendiciones siempre, y que sigas ayudando a las personas como nosotros, mil gracias.
Atte. Oscar y Yecenia Rangel.
It was an absolute pleasure working with Clear Lending Home Mortgage! Joan and his team truly worked hard on helping me receive my dream home. As a first time home buyer I was unaware of the process and very unsure of what all it took to complete the process. After receiving constant let down and missed opportunities. I was on the verge of giving up until I spoke to Joan. He and his staff worked hard for me in closing on my first home in under 30 days, with an amazingly low interest rate. There was never a time I questioned Joan or his staff. I went into closing confident with no suprises.They were with me the entire process. Words cannot express how grateful I am of Clear Lending Home Mortgage. The level of professionalism and dedication to work hard for the home buyer is exceptional. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to purchase a home, they won't disappoint! Thank you Joan for everything, you made a dream come true!
July 28th.... A very important day for someone at age 44. A huge change that was much needed but none the less, very difficult. After living in my previous home for 15 years and being with someone for 25 years, I found myself back at my Mom’s house and starting over. After wallowing in my sadness for a while, I decided to start looking for a new home for my young adult children, dogs and myself. Thankfully, a cousin had given me a number to a realtor that led me to Joan with Clear Lending. With all the difficult changes I also was in for a fight when it came to applying for a mortgage. Being naive to the process, Joan was very patient and helpful. Even when I felt hopeless, he reminded me constantly it would be okay and it was part of the process, I'm not sure but I think maybe a part of him was starting to see the difficulty I was facing. But one night, I received the best phone call in the world!! I was clear to move forward and close on my home. I thank God every day for putting the right people in my path to help in my new chapter of life. Thank you Joan and Clear Lending for working so hard on my approval for my mortgage.