All Government Programs
First-Time Buyer, Rural and Veterans Programs
Ask us about our program
To improve your credit scores...
Starting with only...
500 Credit Scores!!!
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Contact us to analyze your options.
Don't worry and submit your information
We will help you.
Upto 90% financing for
Purchases of up to $830,000.
USDA Loans for moderate income Families
0% down payment - 100% financing
Foreign National Program without:
Residency, Social Security or Income in the US
Are you finding it hard to complete the purchase on your home due to high debt? Has your bank recently depressed you and your family from buying that perfect house because of overlays over too much debt or past financial issues? If the answers to these questions are YES maybe you need to seek a home loan for high debt ratios.
Debt-to-income ratio shows how much of a percentage of your income you are paying towards your debt each month. High debt-to-income ratio means that a larger part of your income goes towards paying off your debt each month while a lower ratio means a smaller portion of your income is spent on paying off debt.
Those planning on purchasing a home will find getting approved for home loans for high debt ratios is almost out of reach. Next, we will share 3 tips that will help you qualify for home loans for high debt ratio. It’s important, however, to remember that each and every lender has their own different lending requirements also called overlays, therefore each will analyze an applicant’s debt-to-income ratio differently.
To increase your chances of qualifying for a home loan, let’s take a look at how you can overcome your debt-to-income ratio and qualify to purchase that dream home!
1. Create A Plan - Unless you have a dire need to purchase a home and you cannot wait, we suggest that you contact us first seeking advice on which accounts to invest extra payments to reduce your debt ratio. Believable or not it makes a difference the order paying off student loans, credit cards, car payments, furniture or any other type of loans whether installment or revolving accounts. In an ideal scenario, having a debt ratio under 36% can increase your chances of qualifying for a home loan even though we have approved loans woth ratios over 50%.
2. Increasing Down Payment - Although paying a large down payment might not be a viable option for some applicants, it is something that if possible we suggest. Borrowers with IRAs or other retirement accounts need to consider the savings in interest and PMI expense vs increase in value of such assets. Not only may be a good investment but show the lender the seriousness of your decision of purchasing a home as well as indicating your commitment towards the investment, thus increasing your chances of qualifying for home loans for high debt ratio.
3. Government Assistance - If you find that home loans for high debt ratios is not an option that is available to you with private lenders, then turning to government home loan programs is the best possible option for you. These home loan programs were designed and developed by the government to promote homeownership by providing financial assistance to those unable to purchase a home through any other means due to lack of financial availability or a good credit history.
Created by the Federal Housing Administration, the FHA home loan is issued by approved FHA lenders and provides the following benefits:
* FHA loans allow the borrower to get approval for the home loan despite high debt ratio.
* You can purchase a home with down payment as low as 3.5%.
* There is lower mortgage insurance with a FHA loan.
* The FHA provides better interest rates compared to other home loans.
At Clear Lending, we will conduct a free analysis of your ratios helping you understand your chances of qualifying for home loans for high debt ratios. Simply contact us and we will help you with best plan to purchase your dream home.
Don't wait any longer and find out how much you can get Pre-Approved for.
Whether you are considering purchasing or refinancing an existing mortgage loan, Clear Lending can help you. Simply complete our secure and encrypted Pre-Approval Form online and we will contact you right away to review best options for you.
This advertisement is not an offer for an extension of credit. Programs available only to qualified borrowers. Programs subject to change without notice. Underwriting terms and conditions apply. Some restrictions may apply.
Good evening my wonderful Clear Lending Team, I just wanted to thank each and every one of you, including Patricia, for all your awesome and amazing job with our last closing. Thanks for putting the loan process together. As always you guys are wonderful and just wanted let you to know I truly appreciate each and everyone of you for all your hard and outstanding work. I know that working together as a team our business will grow. Big hug to all. Thanks and blessings!
BEST LOAN OFFICER!!! I had a terrible experience with Nations Reliable Lending. After wasting time, I met Joan Gallardo. He cleaned my credit explaining WITH details what had to be done. He worked day, nights, even on SUNDAYS on getting me approved. Who does that? Just Joan Gallardo!!! I got a 100% financing thanks to Joan. Thanks to Joan my family and I have a place to call a HOME. I recommend everyone to contact JOAN GALLARDO! You will NOT regret it. Thank you Joan!!
Thank you so much Joan for helping me get approved and close on my beautiful house after being denied by AMCAP and CORNERSTONE over silly stuff. I signed a contract with Stormi Harris from NEWMARK homes and she pretty much requested me to get approved with their preferred lenders. First, I went to AMCAP and later I was sent to CORNERSTONE. Both first approved me but after waiting and a second review or something like that denied me for not having 2-year employment history with same employer and for a couple of silly old issues on credit. At that point, I had given NEWMARK homes over $13,000 which sometimes as per all communications I felt builder I was not going to get back if I didn’t get approved. Then I after searching on google for local lenders I was lucky enough to find Clear Lending and after sending an approval request I got a call from Broker Joan Gallardo. I advised him about the urgency and after I sent him my documents requested he gave me peace of mind by telling me I had 90% chance of being able to close. Joan was so clear and precise with what to expect I felt I was on the right place. After few conditions we had to clear I got the good news I was Clear-To-Close. I am so thankful I want everyone to know this guy rocks and if you are buying a brand new house maybe you want to avoid builder lenders if you don’t have everything perfect. Loan Officers will tell you everything is ok but as I lived it I can see they had no idea what underwriting may come back with after waiting and waiting for an approval. Soo scary!!!! Thanks Clear Lending for saving me from a huge loss and helping realize my dreams. I will refer you all my friends or whoever ask me if I know a good lender!!!